1. Is an account necessary for placing an order?
Although you can order as a guest, having a Sapphire account will enhance your shopping experience by keeping you up to date with newsletters, storing your billing/shipping information and ensuring faster checkouts.
2. How do I make an account?
To create your very own Sapphire Online Account, follow these simple instructions:
Click on the ‘Sign In’ button on the top right-hand corner of the home page Click on the ‘Create an Account’ button at the bottom of the screen
3. What if I forget my password?
In the event of a forgotten password, simply:
Click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the sign in page Enter your email address Click on the link sent to you in your email address Enter your new password
4. How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Go to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Edit’ at the address tab to enter your new address.
5. Where can I view my order history?
Your order history will be available on your Dashboard on your Account page